Our consultant knee surgeons treat a full range of knee conditions and knee joint pain. Providing treatment and surgery of the knee including:
- Total knee replacement
- Meniscal repair
- ACL repair – anterior cruciate ligament surgery
- PCL repair – posterior cruciate ligament surgery
- Knee arthroscopy
Consulting from both The Vale Hospital and the Cardiff Bay Clinic sites, our consultant knee surgeons include:
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Mr David Pemberton
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Mr Chris Wilson
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Mr Rhys Williams
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Mr Tim Owen
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Mr Glenn Clewer
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon - Mr Ajay Sharma
Contact The Vale Hospital on 029 2083 6714 for more information on our knee consultants, their consulting locations, and the treatment and surgery available at The Vale Hospital.
Visit the main Vale Healthcare website to find out more about knee treatments available at The Vale Hospital including knee arthroscopy, ACL Repair, knee replacement, unicompartmental knee replacement, and meniscal repair.
The Vale Hospital – Exceptional care, expertly delivered in Wales’ most advanced private hospital, near Cardiff.