The Vale Hospital provides numerous services for children under the age of 16, and our paediatric consultants and supporting nurses treating our younger patients are specially trained in this area of expertise.
At the Vale Hospital we pride ourselves on welcoming patients of all ages, and strive to provide a friendly, welcome and safe environment for all patients. Our facilities include carefully designed parent and child rooms and treatment is delivered by Wales’ leading paediatric consultants.
Children’s hospital and clinic services available to patients between the ages of 3 and 16 include:
- Orthopaedic consultations and procedures, including treatment of flat feet, fractures, clubfoot, congenital hip problems and sports injuries
- Spinal consultations and procedures, including treatment of scoliosis
- Ear Nose and Throat consultations and procedures, including tonsillectomy
- Dermatology consultations, including treatment of child eczema, acne, pigmentation and other skin conditions
- Urology consultation and treatment, commonly seen disorders include urinary incontinence, circumcisions, undescended testis, hydrocoele, varicocoele and urinary tract infections
- Children’s Physiotherapy, in association with move2learn. Providing physiotherapy and rehabilitation services for children
Find out more about all of Vale Healthcare’s children’s services…
Facilities and staff...
- Custom designed parent and child bedroom, should your child require any procedure necessitating an overnight stay in hospital
- Specially designed child feedback forms and patient information
- Wales’ leading paediatric specialists
- Dedicated and caring nurses and paediatric healthcare professionals, specially trained in the care of younger patients
To find out more about our children’s services, or to book an appointment contact us on 029 2083 6714.
Exceptional care, expertly delivered for children at The Vale Hospital – Wales’ most advanced private hospital, near Cardiff